"Thanks for being a friend,..."

And I'm stuck in the "friendzone" again, and again...

Dear,
    Let's be honest we lied to ourselves hun (and yes I'm saying hun in the still totally into you capacity, but that is neither here nor there). How delusional were we to think that we were going to stay friends after this fiasco (yes i'm aware that 99.9% of the issues we ever had were entirely my fault, and I have apologized and will continue profusely doing so until you forgive me for those things)? It's not that neither of us made an effort to try and stay friends, its more so of the fact that I'm stubborn and as delusional as they come when it comes to matters of the heart. So you moving on and me pining over you that would just asking for a falling out. I really appreciate you wanting to come see me in the hospital but I couldn't have you see me like that, nor could I have you put off all you had going on just to see me, I wanted you there more than anyone else in the world but I'm in love with you and that is doing nothing but asking for trouble.
Unfortunately I have misplaced my notebook with the notes of all thing I wanted to say to you before I got sick, but when I find them i'll post them in a blog so there is nothing left unsaid.
I am happy for you though please don't ever think that isn't the case, I think that is the only thing that has kept me going is your happiness but I can't help but think "God Damn, that should be me."

So with a heavy heart I'm saying goodbye, I want to be friends I want to her your laugh see your smile , but the thing is I can't.
            ~~~Always yours,
                   Terrell "Shrimp Fingers" Fernandez

Comments

Popular Posts